In everyday work, we care about the credibility of the company as a reliable manufacturer, supplier and contractor of road markings. Our employees should be guided by performance-oriented work. Often, production orders are short-term due to the specifics of the construction industry.
Emerging problems and challenges should be treated as situations to master. Constructive feedback and taking care of the quality and timeliness of the tasks are important. The Erplast company gives you the opportunity to be promoted as you gain practice and knowledge. Specialists and responsible people will surely find a place in our team!
Installator, driver C, CE, HDS operator
We are looking for a versatile fitter, C / C + E driver and permission to operate the HDS crane (or HDS to make).
- work in delegation on road construction in Poland
- joining a strong team that performs, among others foundations and assembles large-area structures and boards
- operating a truck with HDSami with a lifting capacity of 2.5 tons on short reach
- performing works in a manner consistent with the art and construction knowledge as well as relevant regulations
- assembly of road markings, road safety devices, road safety barriers, pedestrian traffic barriers, active markings, support structures including gantries, outriggers with foundations and all products and services offered by Erplast Sp. z o.o.
- minimum one year's work experience on site
- knowledge of materials and devices from the road marking industry or construction assembly
- high self-discipline, teamwork skills and task-oriented approach to work required.
- support for tools, power tools and vehicles used by the brigade
- valid driving license of the appropriate category with a permit to transport goods
- ability to properly concret
- business trips Monday-Friday
- stable employment based on an employment contract
- full-time employment
- team work with experienced people
- covering the costs of training, acquisition and renewal of allowances
- remuneration adequate to your experience, skills and ambitions
- remuneration transfer always on time
- Place of work: work in delegation throughout Poland
The main tasks in this position:
drilling, pressing, sawing, bending, grinding, threading
- power tools service
- professional experience as a locksmith
- technical draw reading
- the use of basic measuring tools
- manual skills, precision
- availability, reliability and diligence
- experience as a ironworker
- using basic measuring tools facilities, precision
- ability to plan and organize work well,
- availability, reliability and diligence.
- Full-time employment contract.
Place of work: Erplast Sp. z o.o. Bydgoszcz ul. Witebska 27
Offers with consent to the processing of personal data, please contact:
Erplast Sp. z o.o.
ul. Vitebska 27
Human Resources department
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"I consent to the processing by Erplast Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, personal data provided by me in the recruitment process for the position ............ . I agree to the processing by Erplast Sp. z o.o. based in Bydgoszcz, personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes. "
1. In order to consider your application in the recruitment process, the administrator of your personal data contained in the submitted application documents is Erplast Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Bydgoszcz ul. Witebska 27, 85-778 Bydgoszcz, e-mail address: email@example.com - hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator".
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment. Providing your personal data is required by law, including primarily the Labor Code. The consequence of not providing data is the inability to consider your candidacy in the recruitment process. In respect of other data, providing data is voluntary.
3. If you want to participate in the recruitment process, please include the following clause in your CV: "I consent to the processing by Erplast Sp. Z o.o. with headquarters in Bydgoszcz, of my personal data provided in the recruitment process for the position ............ .. "Please be advised that failure to attach consent to the processing of personal data, due to providing us with your data that is not required by law, will prevent us from including your application in the recruitment process. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing made before its withdrawal.
4. If you want us to save your CV in our database, add the following consent to your CV: "I agree to processing by Erplast Sp. z o.o. based in Bydgoszcz, personal data contained in my recruitment application for future recruitment purposes. "